POLICIES & RULES
By using any of The Courts’ faclities, you agree to the following policies, rules and code of conduct.
FACILITY USAGE RULES & POLICIES
Play at your own Risk
TCSC is an athletic sports complex that houses sports activities. There are injury risks in playing sports. Playing sports and entering TCSC you understand that there are Balls, Players, Refs, Spectators, Bleachers, Poles, Chairs, Scoreboards, Refs stands, Tables that are all part of the games or practices. You should know the surrounding play and out of play areas. Children should not run loose, and all children must always be under constant parental/guardian supervision.
In the Gymnasium
To protect our wood flooring, only water in an enclosed container is permitted inside our sports court areas. Food and other drinks purchased from on site are permitted in our lobby areas only. (Please enjoy the selections of food/beverages offered from our Center Court Café).
Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all wood floors within our facility. Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades, are prohibited. Please refrain from wearing high-heeled shoes and Heelys shoes.
In the Lobby Area
Please enjoy the comfort of our lobby area furniture and table & chairs. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Glass containers are strictly prohibited. Cooking/food warming appliances are prohibited.
We strive to provide a positive environment for all users and visitors within our facility and community. Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the facility and/or be subject to further legal action. Review our Spectator Code of Conduct.
During peak times, our parking lot can be very full. Please be conscious to park responsibly, between marked lines and in designated areas only. Cars parked illegally may be towed without notice. Please review the parking diagrams below before coming to TCSC and be ready to follow directions from our staff if present.
No Parking in the Thrift Store lot due to city enforcement issues.
Teams and spectators may not set up ‘camp’ in the parking lot. This includes campers, tents, canopies, tables, chairs, etc. Absolutely no grills or other means of heating food may be used on the property. City ordinances and the rules of our property management do not allow overnight parking of RV’s in our parking lot or adjacent streets.
Smoking/ Vaping / Tobacco & Marijuana Products
TCSC has been designated as a SMOKE & DRUG FREE facility. Smoking of any item, vaping, and the use of smokeless tobacco products is prohibited on all grounds, including parking lots.
No Animals Allowed
Absolutely no pets or other animals are permitted inside the facility. Service animals displaying proper permits may accompany their owner.
Lost and Found
TCSC are not responsible for lost or left items. Due to the amount of lost/left behind shoes, jerseys, shirts, sweats, coats, jackets, balls, knee pads, chairs, blankets, water bottles, etc. TCSC will hold lost and found items for one week. After one week the item will be taken to a local shelter or donation center. TCSC is not responsible for calling or informing you of lost items. Please call the front office for any inquiries about lost items. (303-4-COURTS)
Secure all valuables. TCSC is not responsible for any personal items lost or stolen within the building and in our parking lot. Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
Medical Release Form
This form is used for all Camps, Classes and Clinics that are held at TCSC. Download Medical Release Form.
Refunds / Cancellation
All TCSC program fees are to be paid at registration time. If a program registration is to be cancelled due to schedule conflict, injury, or other circumstances that will prevent the athlete/team from participating the request for refunds must be made in writing, specifying the following: (1) name/date of program being referred to, (2) parent or guardian which signed the registration form, (3) name and age of the athlete, (4) reason for cancellation and refund request.
- Once you reserve a court and pay for it, it is yours. You can sell it to someone else or give it to someone else. It is a sold inventory that we may have turned away another renter.
- Cancellations made 7-14 days prior to the start date will receive a 50% refund of fees.
- Any cancellation on the day of, up to 6 days prior, will not be eligible for a refund.
- All other cancellations, made prior to the 14 days, will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made prior to 14 days, will receive an 80% refund.
- Cancellations made 7-14 days prior to the start date will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made up to 6 days prior will not be eligible for a refund.
* TCSC reserves the right to not issue any refund.
PARENT/SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
One of the goals of The Courts Sports Complex (TCSC) is to provide a safe, competitive, learning environment for the youth athletes of our sport community. We strive to create an opportunity for our youth to work together as a team toward common goals. We emphasize sportsmanship, teamwork and respect for authority figures (Tournament Directors/League Officials/Coaches/Game Officials), players and spectators.
TCSC will not tolerate verbal or physical abuse of Coaches, Referees, or Players from any Parent, Player, or Spectator. Parents and spectators, just as players and coaches, are expected to abide by the code of conduct described here at all TCSC events. While most of the adults and youth in the program will abide by this code without being instructed, it is being published to protect the youth athletes, the integrity of our programs, and emphasize the values of TCSC.
Parent / Spectator Code of Conduct
As a parent or spectator, I will:
- Support the coaches & athletes and help teach the value of commitment to the team, sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and fair play.
- Support my athlete’s team and help my athlete and TCSC make athletic contests a positive educational experience.
- Direct constructive criticism of my athlete’s team program to the head coach at an appropriate time. I will work toward a positive result for all concerned.
- Accept decisions of game officials (including coaches) on the court as being fair and called to the best ability of said officials. The officials oversee all games; their decisions are final.
- Exhibit exemplary sportsmanship always.
- Emphasize that good athletes strive to be good students that are physically and mentally alert.
- Strive to make every sporting activity serve as a training ground for life, and a basis for good mental and physical health by being present to support the youth athletes.
- Abstain from being under the influence of or in possession of and/or drinking alcoholic beverages and the possession or use of any illegal substance at both the game and practice events.
- Stay off the sport courts at all times during a game.
- Be responsible for the actions and conduct of any guests that I bring to any TCSC event.
- Respect the 24-hour rule enforcement. No protests are allowed, or any issues will be addressed on game day.